Wednesday, September 23, 2026

TUESDAY

 As mentioned, I slept well. Did my morning stuff, then went to the 10:15 Bone Builders class. As ever, Lulu* came in when it was three-quarters over. She does that every single time for meals, presentations, exercise class and you name it. In my book, she's in contention for the "Most Annoying Resident" title. Of course, there are other contenders.

Alicia and Raoul, both of whom are in Bone Builders, had birthdays (they're not related) and Marilyn brought in a cake with candle. I congratulated them, but skipped the cake.

Lunch with Paula and LaVerne--Kathie didn't show, which isn't unusual; she was out with her daughter. After, I hung out until it was time for dime Bingo. Went down, played, and won two games--amusingly, the first and last games. Back at my place, I put in a medium wash before dinner... 

...with Kathie and Paula. After, I retrived my wash, folded, and put away. I hung my tops out on the patio for a time, then inside and they'll be dry by morning, if not sooner. Decided not to wash my hair when I showered, as Caitlin is going to cut it on Friday and will wash it then.

Of all things, my phone rang at 8:45 and of all people, it was Stella calling. I haven't talked to her for months, but that's okay. She tends to talk on and on and to bemoan the fact that her son, Joshua, lives in Spain; no other descendents. I've met Josh and think he's a nice guy. Anyway, S. and I talked for fifteen or so, and we'll keep in touch and meet for lunch one of these days. One thing: She asked if I felt "trapped." No, I don't, I like it here, but I thought that was an odd question. 

Ellen's coming today and we'll go shopping, then to lunch; can't wait to hear about her weekend trip to San Diego. 

* That's a fictitious name, natch. 

No comments:

TUESDAY

 As mentioned, I slept well. Did my morning stuff, then went to the 10:15 Bone Builders class. As ever, Lulu* came in when it was three-quar...