I bestirred myself sufficiently to go to balance class at 10:00. I was sorry to hear that leader Jackie has to go upstate to deal with a problem of her son, who is in a mental hospital. Jackie won't be here on Friday or for several days in the next two weeks.
Had lunch with Kathie, LaVerne, and Paula, during which Ellen called. I got back to her later and we discussed our plans for this evening, when we attend the Dudley House potluck. She'll stop at the supermarket to got something to share there before picking me up at 5:30.
I was glad to get a text from manacurist Elika asking if she could do me at 3:00 today, istead of 3:30. Yes, that will be much better, as I was getting both fingers and toes down. Went up to the salon and was out of there in an hour and a half--time to got down to dinner. It wasn't nearly the ordeal I anticipated, as Elika is a nice young woman and an excellent manucurist. Unfortunately, when I took off my shoes, she told me the nails on my two smaller left toes had fallen off. I never even noticed, as I can't see that far. Elika said she believes I have a fungus--I'll call Primary Medical today to get the P.A.'s advice.
Had dinner with Kathie, LaVerne, Paula, and Denise and the orange chicken was pretty good. Slept well and just now stripped the bed to wash. I like to do that on Tuesdays, as that's the day Doo-Lannie comes in to clean.
No comments:
Post a Comment