Wednesday, September 16, 2026

TUESDAY

I didn't sleep well again, but got up at 6:30. Did my morning routine, then put in a large load of wash. I took my hour nap before going to the Clubhouser for Bone Builders Class.  It was good to be back there, although I kept remembering and missing Keith, as he had attended regularly.  

Went to lunch after and darn, I forgot my hearing aid, so dropped my lemon wedges and salt at our table--LaVerne was already there--and went up to get it. Kathie and Paula joined us and we had a tasty enchilada platter. Retrieved the wash from the dryer, and folded and put it away.

Beverly gave me a page from a flyer advertising a pillow designed for walkers. I guess I had admied hers, although truthfully, I don't know if I really want one, although chairs in resturants are often too low for me. 

Went down to dime Bingo at 2:00 and was surprised there were only seven players; usually, we have many more. However, we played and although I didn't win any, it was reasonably enjoyable. Activities Director Mindy had brought her adorable little kitten to visit and what a sweetie: 

I stayed after to chat for a bit with Mindy, then went back to my apartment to tidy up. Shortly, it was time for dinner and I sat with Paula, Denise, and Mary; neither Kathie nor LaVerne showed up, which is not unusual for them. 

I'll elaborate on this in tomorrow's entry: I was awakened at 6:00 am by a call from Little Egg Harbor Township Water Company. It's too long and involved to go into here, but boy, I guess they didn't get the message that I live in California and it's three hours earlier here--AAGH! 

No comments:

TUESDAY

I didn't sleep well again, but got up at 6:30. Did my morning routine, then put in a large load of wash. I took my hour nap before going...