The weight wasn't good, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. At home, I put on .08 for a weight of 141.4 and at T.O.P.S., I added .06 to 142.3. It's certainly well over my ideal, but I'm going to work on it.
Instead of going to balance class, I took a nap, then had lunch with Kathie, LaVerne, and Paula. After that, I went up to the salon to Caitlin and my haircut. She did a nice job--just under the ears--and when she was almost finished, who came in but Kathie, her daughter, granddaughter, and two adorable little great-grandsons, 3-year-old Tanner and 5-month-old Lane, along with their little puppy--he was in the baby coach.
I went directly from the salon to the clubhouse, where the "Sock Hop" was happening. I missed the food, but had a Margarita and actually jived a little to the music. Here are some of the fellas and girls going to it with the swinging '40s and '50s tunes, courtesy of entertainer Kevin Gillmond. I know all the party-goers, but there's no point in identifying them, so I won't. Anyway, it was fun:
No comments:
Post a Comment