Monday, September 28, 2020

Sunday

 I still can't get my pictures to send from text, but will keep trying.

Otherwise, it was a wonderful day. The two of us got together about 1:00, then drove to town and parked. We walked the Promenade for about two miles, looping around to Main Street. There were lots and lots of people on the beach, on the Promenade, in the water, and on Main. We went into four shops and I got two DVDs. We then walked back to the Promenade, out onto the pier, then back to the car. I believe we covered about five miles total, a good walk.

Went back to Santa Paula, where a pork roast dinner was cooking. After chatting a bit and a glass of Merlot, we ate, talked more, then I was driven home. 

It was decided I'd be with them in the RV, starting tonight, so we can get an early start in the morning. 

No comments:

Satisfying Saturday

 I did it, I did it, I did it;                                                                                                              ...