Sunday, June 28, 2020

Mopey And Masks

After breakfast, I took the check for Bob S. to the P.O., then impulsively, the 6 bus to Oxnard. I went to Whole Foods, but wouldn't you know, once more picked a day Greg wasn't working. I left and, not interested in stopping in anywhere else, waited for the bus back. Betty called while I was there--I can't even remember exactly what we talked about. 
My brother, Larry, then called to tell me his grandson, Rudy, has CO-VID. Rudy is 20 or 21 and, yes, attended a party recently--now, several of those there have been diagnosed. I called Ellen to tell her this. 
Stopped into Von's for romaine. After lunch, when I usually go to town or walk to the park, I just didn't feel like either; I actually lay down and took a nap, unusual for me. I slept for only forty-five minutes or so.
Other than that, I didn't do much, but moped around and did this puzzle, with a kitty that looks just like El's two:
About 6:00, I thought I'd go to the mall and walked to the bus stop. While I was sitting there, though, I decided that was silly--I didn't need anything--so I just took a walk around the block. 
Here's the only notable thing that happened yesterday: My son, Mike, in Singapore, had sent me two pretty face masks my DIL had made and I got them yesterday, June 27. Why notable? Because they had been mailed on April 5. Here they are, worn by some decrepit oldster:





No comments:

Tuesday

 Did a color wash when I got up, had breakfast, then dressed and waited outside for the Lyft to take  me to the dentist. Annoyingly, when I ...