Saturday, July 14, 2018

T.O.P.S. And Trip

I was pleased to get a call from Ellen shortly after I returned from Kimball at 7:30.  She said she wanted to take me to lunch before I leave on Monday and I debated Blue Agave or Ojai Beverage. Opted for the latter, but later changed my mind later and we'll meet at the Blue at noon.
Went to T.O.P.S. and was pleasantly surprised to see I had lost a smidgen. I'm still not back down to 128, but I lost--well, four-tenths of a pound (whoopee!)--so am at 129.3.  What with my riotous living lately, I was sure I had gained, so am satisfied.
I admit I fudged and said I had to leave early because I had a breakfast date (well, I did, right here with myself). I just get so damned bored with the aimless prattle that passes for a meeting, let alone the droning on of whatever member is reading the current second-grade level crapola about weight loss.
Took a load of wash to The Place and spent the rest of the morning making first preps for my trip. I wrapped the girls' gifts, hauled out my big suitcase, and put in a few clothes. After lunch, I took the gifts to the post office--thought I might as well send them first and I may do the same with some clothes or whatever. Went to WinCo and a few other places for fruit and paper products. Got to town later than usual and didn't get back until almost 6:00.



No comments:

Sunday

The Camarillo Garden Tour with Suzanne, but as it turned out, I greatly enjoyed it. We left at noon, drove to Camarillo and started at the f...