Wednesday, July 18, 2018

New Mexico

What a fun time in New Mexico! Picked up at the airport in Albuquerque around noon, treated to lunch, then driven three hours to my destination. It was great fun seeing my granddaughters and in the evening, we went out to the pickle ball court. I didn't play, but the rest did. Then three of us took a two-mile walk. When I got to bed, I slept like a log, not even getting up once for the usual.
Yesterday, we had a ball: drove up a spectacular road high, high into the Bianca Something Mountain, then an even more spectacular gondola ride higher still.  Two of us rode what seemed to be the world's highest zip drive--but you can be sure I wasn't one of them. We didn't get home until after 4:00 and the others went out for another round of pickle ball. I begged off and sat on the delightful back porch reading. No time for more.

No comments:

Sunday

The Camarillo Garden Tour with Suzanne, but as it turned out, I greatly enjoyed it. We left at noon, drove to Camarillo and started at the f...