Saturday, January 11, 2020

Quiet

Slept well, then, as usual, Cheryl picked me up for T.O.P.S. I lost another 1.8 pounds, so am down to 128.2. Good; I had been hovering at and even a bit over the upper part of  my self-declared preferred  range of 125-130 and want to be closer to the bottom number. Only six attended, but the program, by Bobbi, wasn't too gruesome. She led us in chair exercises and it actually felt pretty good.
After breakfast (which was at 10:30, dammit), I stripped the bed and took the sheets and other whites (or "okay to bleach") items to the laundry place. When I went to retrieve them from the dryer, I ran into Lauren, her mother, Andrea, and little Brindley, 2. She's such a sweetie and is finally less shy with me. I let her push my laundry cart (the larger one), then help me put the dried clothes in the cart. I greatly enjoy having the fact that there are children here. True, I wouldn't want twenty of them screaming under my window, but I like to see and interact with them.
Suzanne stopped in to tell me her credit card had been hacked, or whatever it's called. Somebody had used it for an airbnb and plane tickets. I gasped and said I hoped they weren't in Arizona. Nope and, of course, they voided her card and will issue another.
After lunch, I walked to Ralph's for several things on sale, taking my smaller cart. Walked back, so got three miles it, which I like to do at a minimum.
Other than that and some stuff on the laptop, it was a quiet day.

No comments:

Satisfying Saturday

 I did it, I did it, I did it;                                                                                                              ...