Wednesday, January 01, 2020

2020

Pretty good day. For one thing, the weather turned much warmer--sunny and bright. Also, my new electric blanket was wonderfully cozy and comfortable. I got the rest of the wash done, including the blanket I had had on my bed; not sure what to do with it, as I really have no place to put it; I may just donate it. To top it off, I feel much better, so  goody-good.
The best is that I FINALLY got back to Acquisitions. I was having trouble with the opening and worked on that, although it still needs some tweaking. I'm re-doing the whole thing, with the two characters I've added and I think it reads much better this time. I still have plenty of revision, re-casting, and re-working to do, but I'm on a roll.
I spent a few hours on that, then closed up shop and had lunch. Bused to town and took two of my last-read back to the library. I also picked up three DVDs, now that I can  navigate in the watchable disk world.
Betty called to tell me all about her Friendship Center session of Monday, plus the fact that Steve and Robyn took her grocery shopping. Apparently, she's gotten over--or forgotten about--her indignation re the Eagles game, which is characteristic of her dreadful disease.
Time, having moved with its usual lightning speed, has gotten us to the first day of 2020 and I have nothing useful to say about it.


No comments:

Satisfying Saturday

 I did it, I did it, I did it;                                                                                                              ...