Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Monday

Spent a horrendous morning on financial crapola, which involved Macy's/American Express, one  of my many Visa cards, and the godforsaken Bank of America. However, I got everything taken care of, including a late charge of--get this: twenty-seven dollars for a thirty dollar charge I paid three days late! I got them to rescind that, at least--guess I screamed loud enough.
After the terrific weekend, I was a little low for some reason. However, I resolved to go to Oxnard and stop in to see Greg and that cheered me up. First called Nancy and we made a date to see Downton Abbey at the Century in town, then lunch at Dargan's on Friday.
Hmm...but Friday: I'm not sure whether to skip T.O.P.S. or go by car, weigh in, then leave, have breakfast, and take the bus to town. I could just get Cheryl to pick me up, weigh in, then walk to the Transit Center, as I did before. However, that would mean I'd skip breakfast and won't get to eat at all until close to 2:00. Mulling it over.
Went to Oxnard, but Greg wasn't working yesterday. No prob, I just moseyed around, bought blueberries at Target, then boarded the first of three buses back to Ventura. Betty called to ask if I was coming to SB today--no, I just saw her, plus she has a doctor's appointment--but we chatted a bit.
I impulsively got off at Victoria and Telephone and walked the mile and some home--better for me.
Ellen called after dinner and we discussed Craig's List and my car. I'll address that today and see if I can get it on.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...