Monday, August 28, 2017

The Usual

About the usual: Walked Kimball, then settled in with the Sunday crossword after breakfast.
I finally finished unpacking and stored the suitcase in my car trunk. Spent the rest of the morning preparing spaghetti squash and cauliflower--I always like to have plenty of veggies ready in the fridge.
I hadn't really had the time or access to get into Google pictures and yesterday, I did. Indulged myself and spent a lot of time enjoying photos and videos of sweetie-pie Mr. K., in Tokyo. He's getting so big--he'll be four in just a few weeks.
Called Betty, who's having some difficulty with various situations. Talked to niece Carolyn later and we made a date to meet for lunch on Friday. Did the usual m. to l. walk, then stopped at the supermarket for a few items. Bought a nice lot of tomatoes and I'll cut them up, add oil and parsley, and have that as an additional vegetable.
I'm still frustrated with Microsoft Word Starter 2010. Not only would it not let me modify documents yesterday, but now when I click on "recent," older stuff comes up; I have no idea why. Also, it arbitrarily switched to "landscape" orientation and won't go back, even when I specify that. I looked up Geek Squad, but it looks as if it would cost me two hundred bucks for them. I'll see if I can find somebody to rectify things for less. I suspect this version has to be uninstalled and a different one installed, but I'm afraid to try to do it myself, computer nerd that I'm not.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...