Thursday, August 07, 2014

The Old Causeway

Gave Susan the menu I had picked up on Tuesday and, yes indeed, we were at the wrong restaurant.  Determined to find The Old Causeway, I drove down there--had to pick up meds at Wal-Mart, anyway--and here, it's right next to Mud City, which we mistook for it. I went in, asked about their large-party facility, and picked up a menu for Susan.  Looks like a nice place, and Aline and I will go there on our next outing.
Home, I trimmed and stir-fried Swiss chard with garlic and onions,  and stowed it in the fridge.  Did the household chores bit, showered and changed, and picked A. up for rehearsal.  It went well--I have a good, happy feeling about this one.  I think the audience is going to love it, especially after the dreary/unhappy marriage/unrequited love/despair/suicide frolic with Hedda Gabler.
We rehearsed only dialogue last night, but will concentrate on the music tonight.  I'll bring my various hats as possibles for the other characters; as for me, I'll wear the Aunt Julia one from Hedda.
Added spaghetti sauce to the stir-fry and had some for a late supper when I got home.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...