Sunday, August 03, 2014

Nuthin'

Yesterday wasn't exactly an earth-shaker.  In truth, I did very little and nothing either creative or productive.
It was pouring, but of course, we walked anyway; had to change when I got home, as I was soaked, even with umbrella.  The rain soon stopped, but it was still overcast and gloomy.
Drove to the Shop-Rite in Forked River. There are closer ones, but I was just wasting time.  Got a few items and drove home.
Had leftover spaghetti and meatballs for lunch then, overwhelmed with sleepiness, lay down on the couch and napped for several hours.
Puttered around with this and that, and took a drive later, but all in all--nuthin' much.

No comments:

Tuesday

Sent a welcome e-mail to my new tenants, mother and daughter, Laura and Prudence. I must remember to check to see if I need to send anything...