Saturday, August 09, 2014

Flea Market

Drove up to the Manahawkin Flea Market to get the lay of the land. Discovered that the fee is $10 and one provides one's own tables. There's no shade, either, which may discourage shoppers, darn it. Went to Shop-Rite and got a rotisserie chicken and a few other things.  Had the drumsticks and other stuff for lunch and will slice down the breast meat for a sandwich for tomorrow.
Went to the bank to get different sized bills; I already had coins, as I save my change.
Later in the afternoon, I packed up the car.  The truck, the back seat, and the passenger seat are completely filled.  Put the two folding tables in, also, and assembled the other things I want to take, such as jacket, sun hat, table cloths and so on.
I hope there's a big crowd there, that's all I have to say.  My friend will meet me at the place and I'll sure have a lot of stuff to sell.  Let's hope it's going to be worth the time and effort...
I'll soon find out; I'm off to Manahawkin.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...