Thursday, October 11, 2012

Opening Night Tonight

Again skipped our walk, as I had been up so late at rehearsal; however, I'm up in time to walk today.  Got to Mastecraft at 8:00 and had the tire replaced. 
Walked across to Susan's at noon and had an enjoyable lunch with her, her daughter, Julie, and her granddaughter, Sophia.  I brought the blueberry pie I had gotten at the culinary school and we had a nice meal.
Rest of the day I mostly tidied up and gathered what I wanted take to dress rehearsal.  Ironed the napkins our props mistress, Jeanne S. asked for, and packed everything in the car.
Rehearsal last night wasn't as good as the night, I'm afraid.  There was a substitute--Mark, co-director Barbara's boyfriend--for Jeff who plays an IRS agent and boy, does he need time to get into the role.  Problem is, we have no more time: Tonight is opening night!

2 comments:

iloveac said...

Have blast RBM...any chance future shows could get a plug in the Arts and Entertainment sections of the AC Press?

Wish I could be there.

Mimi said...

Thanks so much, Pat. I thought the info would be in the A.C. Press Entertainment today, but it wasn't. We didn't have a regular publicity chair, so that was hit or miss, I'm afraid.
Wish you could be there, too, sweetie. Maybe next time.

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...