Monday, October 22, 2012

Dry Run

Took a dry run to LBI and found Carmen's, where the murder mystery show will take place.  I'm picking Jeanne S. up at 6:30 tonight for rehearsal (at least there is one) and (sob!) it'll be dark by then.  Hate to see the days shorten.  After, I drove down to Holgate at the end of the island.
What a beautiful place!  I was sorry Aline wasn't able to join me.  She would have loved the waves smashing against the bulkhead.  I stayed, just watching, for about an hour before I reluctantly drove home.
Stopped at Leslie's and we had a nice chat.  She said she wants to rejoin the Women's Club, and it'll be fun to go to luncheons and so on with her. 
Rest of the day was mundane aside from my Skype call from Ellen.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...