Friday, October 26, 2012

Dionnes

Got to Stafford Library a bit after 9:00 to see the set-up for my Dionne Quint program.  Noreen T., president of Friends of the Library, was there and the tech person, Courtney, set it up.  I ran through it for Noreen and my talk came back to me pretty well,  I still want to assemble my pictures (that correspond to the zip drive ones) and refresh my memory with some items.
Rest of the day was quiet. I put my beautiful new lamp in the foyer.  It casts such colorful light on the wall--I love it!
Got a call from Betty and we had a chat.  She mentioned a storm which seems to be brewing in the Atlantic.  Must call her back and invite her here if it hits Absecon Island.  Made a stir-fry over rice for dinner and it was yummy. 
Tonight's the murder mystery show.  Am I ready?  Ready as I'll ever be, I guess.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...