Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Yippee--I finished the Betty project! Worked most of the day on it and had to ask Susan to help me put the (mechanical) part together, but we did it.
Went over the Night script several times, just getting the various nuances of my character. Oh, I hope, hope, hope, we still have a Dan.
Called Mary Ann Van O. to see if we could ride together to the Women's Club party today. However, she isn't going--she runs the Ocean Club luncheon which Susan and I attended last year. I won't again, however, although Mary Ann invited me. It costs thirty bucks, plus you're supposed to bring a ten-dollar exchange gift and if you get a glass of wine, you're looking at fifty. Much as I like SeaOaks, it's not worth that much. Also, I had thought it benefitted a charity, but it doesn't. I don't know this for sure, but have a sneaking suspicioun somebody is actually profiting from the luncheon.
Later, Bessie F. called. After having talked to Mary Ann, she learned I was looking for a ride and so was she. That works out fine; I'll drive and we'll enjoy the day.

No comments:

Tuesday

As has been happening lately, I spent an age dealing with R.E. agent, Kim, and requirements  surrounding the house. I got the quarterly wate...