Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Spend hours going through the photos in the wicker chest and separated out some for the visitor from the north. She came about 3:30, bringing a luscious corn chowder, which we shared for dinner,along with a salad I had made and pumpernickel. She ran, we ate, she selected some photos, then went on her way.
Had our first read-through at 7:00 at Desi's. It went pretty well, although some of the actors need to use more emphasis, I think. Keven, I'm happy to say, is able to be int he play and makes a properly scary villain.
We're going to be rehearsing Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, quite a gruelling schedule, considering Christmas--and my company--are nigh. However, we'll do it, I'm sure.
I'd better get serious about buying Christmas presents and I have a lot to do besides that.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...