Thursday, December 01, 2011

When I was walking back from exercise, I saw Desi on the tennis court (he plays with some guys here) and he told me he had found a possible candidate to be Dan in Night Must Fall. Said he wanted the kid (college aged) to read opposite me, so we decided they would come to my place this morning to do that. We're going to be doing the revised and updated version and I'll be interested in seeing the differences from the original (1935), which I have.
Thinking Larry and Helen might be staying over, I cleaned the master--heh, hen, "mistress"--bedroom and bath. Talked to Helen and, as it turns out, they're staying at a hotel closer to the airport and cemetery. That's fine by me and now I have a nice clean house.
Had a Shop-Rite coupon and thought I'd get a live wreath for the front door. However, when I got there, I found I had lost it. Asked Frank for his paper and will go tomorrow or sometime to get one.
Mike C. stopped to have me sign a new contract for the solar panels. He thinks mine should be installed in a few weeks.
Party this evening at Flo and Joe L.'s--oops, we're supposed to bring a five dollar exchange gift and I don't have one. Well, will go to the shopping center later.
Just got a picture from DIL Paula of adorable Violet with the pumpkin pie Mommy baked for her nursery school, where the kiddies learned about Thanksgiving. I'll try to include it on this post, but may not know how.
Darn: Blogger said the image was corrupted or is an unrecognized format. Will try though Picasa.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...