Monday, December 05, 2011

Great news--just got an e-mail from Desi announcing that somebody named Kevin Berdini will play Danny in Night Must Fall. This guy actually has stage experience--toured in Cats and other productions--and is surely older and more adept than our little college kid. Looking forward to being on stage with him.
Busy most of the day because I suddenly decided on a project for my twin, Betty. She doesn't read my blog, but just on the bare possibility it might get back to her, I won't mention it yet. Worked on it most of yesterday, as she and I will meet for lunch before she leaves for the left coast on the 13th. Must call her.
Enjoyed my regular Sunday Skype call from Ellen. She showed me her new XBox, with which she dances and goes rafting. Looks like great fun.
Was bursting with pride to get the news that my darling granddaughter, Vivian, who's 7, just won a bronze medal in her very first gymnastics competition. This was in the U.K. where they live, of course.
And that's a nice segue into the international news that her father, my darling boy Mike, is celebrating his birthday today. I remember very well his birth at St. Francis Hospital in Trenton, as it was my easiest. Ever since, he's been a constant source of love and pride, as all my children are. Happy birthday, Mike. I love you.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...