Monday, December 12, 2011

Was glad to get a Skype call from London. Saw the two little angels opening their presents from their Santa Monica grandfather--cute little outfits. Mike told me to prepare for large packages arriving and to put them somewhere.
Lazed around most of the day. At one point, decided to drive into Manahawkin to pick up a few items for presents. Did so, finally came to my senses when I actually got there--it was jammed--and turned right around and drove back.
Now I'm panic-stricken: I have almost no presents bought and still have to buy, address and send cards, prepare the house for my company, decide what to have in for food, prepare it--the list is endless and I'M NOT READY!
Hmm...just realized this happens every year and has as long as I can remember. Hey, no prob, I'll get it done.
Enjoyed my usual Sunday night call from Ellen, who still has a splint on her finger. She'll be here next week--yay!We meet tonight for our first reading of Night Must Fall. Looking forward to it.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...