Tuesday, December 28, 2010

This will be very short, as I find it terribly awkward to use Ellen's laptop, with which I'm unused. Early (6:55 am) flight was cancelled, but thanks to Ellen, we were able to get a later one and were shuttled to airport. After a fair amount of confusion and problems, we left and got to Phoenix, our original route, but it took what seemed to be two days because we sat there being de-iced for a long time. Small (ugh!) plane to Santa Barbara, our luggage arrived there fine, then 45-minute car trip home.
All this could have been absolute nightmare without my darling daughter, checking, calling, using computer and phone to get us back. I would have been at an absolute loss--yay for Ellen!
Now I want to see my boy and his girls and have a wonderful second Christmas.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...