Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Second post of day:
Just to illustrate what I'm up against in family matters, here are some missiles from my two younger children WHO KNOW I'M NOT AN ANIMAL LOVER:
Mother,
Just an FYI that I have ordered a birthday gift for you that will arrive between December 17-22. It will likely come in 3 separate packages with at least one of them from Amazon. HOPEFULLY, it will all arrive by your birthday but the shipping confirmation was somewhat ambiguous. Anyway, please be on the lookout: Anything shipped to you from:
Amazon.com
Crazy Bob's World of Pets and Animals
or
The Greater New Jersey SPCA Friends Regional Dogfood Cooperative
is for you, so open fast!
P.S. Make SURE there are holes poked into the boxes!
Love ya!
Mike out ...
Followed by Ellen's:
No fair, Mike!
I was going to get Mom five kittens for her birthday! Now I'll have to get her fish or turtles or something.
Ellen
Back to Mike:
Well, as she is there all alone, you know how they say old people love dogs, so I got her a feisty little puppy named "Nipper!" It is a doberman / Shepard mix.
But DON'T Tell her!
See ya,
Mike
To all of which I haughtily responded:
WELL, YOU MIGHT AS WELL JUST MAKE IT A PAIR OF IGUANAS!!
(Uh-oh; now I think I should be afraid--very afraid...)

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...