Friday, December 31, 2010

Mike and Paula's college friend, Sarah H., came over for the day and we all went to UCSB, their Alma mater; many changes. Lunched Mexican, then stopped in to Village Catering, owned by M. and P.'s former boss in the bakery at UCSB. Later, went in hot tub in garden with M. and Vivian. Nice, but very cool--in the thirties. Went to dinner at The Wine Cask with just M. and P. P. and I had blood orange Margaritas, then wine, plus yummy entrees.
Last day of 2010; time flies.

2 comments:

iloveac said...

You can't time flies....they go too fast.
Sorry, I just had to say it.
Happy New Year!

Mimi said...

Ho, ho, Pat, and same to you.

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...