Thursday, December 23, 2010

Busy day buzzing around, almost like old times PGB (pre-gall bladder) except I'm still lacking my full component of energy. However, I endured the teeth-cleaning okay and we then went to Mastories, in Bordentown, just an incredible restaurant. There's a very large variety of menu items, they're quite reasonable, and--this is the incedible part--it's good food! I had tilapia, fresh string beans with oil and garlic, preceded by Caesar salad, and succeeded by tapioca pudding, plus tea. It was truly delicious and so was Ellen's turkey sandwich. Still not having a ravenous appetite, I took half home and had it for dinner.
After that, we stopped at the Columbus Farmers' Market and got a few things from the Amish store. Got home about 3:30 and Ellen started her long quest to get music on the IPod Shuffle she gave me for my birthday. No luck, and the upshot after hours on the phone with tech support was that it couldn't be done because of some kind of block I have (mental block, no doubt). Anyway, resourceful Ellen thought of a different way and we'll execute it in California.
Went to bed about 9:30 and slept like a log until 6:00. I'm feeling very noticeably better today--good thing, as we have a lot to do: Still some presents to buy, and all the wrapping, plus a lot of other errands, and the doctor's appointment at 4:30--but hey, I'm close to my old self and that's so good.

No comments:

Friday

Weight: stayed the same at home (125.4) and at T.O.P.S. was up an inconsequential .06 to 125.4. Maria brought a guest and we had a fairly in...