Thursday, December 16, 2010

It occurred to me that Christmas is coming right up and--I'm not ready! This happens every single year without exception, dang nab it. I have at least four more presents to buy, several albums to put together, and a whole lot else. I did galvanize myself enough to go to Manahawkin and pick up a few things, plus wrote out, addressed, and stamped almost all my Christmas cards. It's pretty nuts that the postage cost many times more than the cards, but that's modern life, I guess.
Called Dee and had a nice chat; she's spending the holiday with her daughter in Pennsy, so we'll get together in the new year. Marge called to say Fred had survived the operation--an eight hour one, which boggles the mind--but it will be a long recovery period. I called Leslie will pick her up today to go to Produce Junction and the cemetery.

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...