Thursday, December 02, 2010

Susan and I walked our full route in practically a monsoon of wind and rain. Had to change from the waist down and skin out when I got home. Virtuous me, I went to exercise--the three mile!--then finished the profile on the Z's. Cut up a red cabbage and four apples to make my delectable concoction in the crock pot--yummy!* Went to the library and was practically blown away; my umbrella turned inside out and I again had to change clothes.
However, it finally stopped and I drove to Shop-Rite to get my feta and a few other things. Was pleased to get several brochures on Tokyo from son P.; must get down to brass tacks in arranging my trip. Got an e-mail from Sue W., director of development at Holy Spirit and wrote back. I'm not sure if I'm going to endow another scholarship this year, considering the economy and all.
Joe and Flo League's is party this evening. I always think of this occasion as kicking off the Christmas season and am looking forward to it.
*Told sister Betty and friend Mary Ann about this delectable combo. They both tried it--and both hated it! Geesh, they have no taste...

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...