Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Back from hospital. Feel loucy, but it's my birthday. Ellen here, thank heavens. More later.
Later: I actually feel lousy, not loucy, but that too, I guess.
Later still: Coming back from Zombieland. Mike called on the web cam from Lake Tahoe and that was so good. While he was on, Frank from next door brought over a beautiful tray of cookies and cakes from him and Barbara--Happy birthday and get well."
Slept on the couch, but then Ellen made a delicious salad and I had that, later half a ham sandwich. These tasted so incredibly good, I guess because I had had no solid food for five days and only about a cup of revolting liquid stiff.
Dear cuz Marifran called, as did sister Betty, and Anne Mary came in. Latter brought me a pretty candle and a bouquet of pink carnations.
Decided to throw off my invalid role--it's getting old--took a shower and dressed in real people clothes. I'm determined to make it it to California on the 26th and what's more, to the dentist's in Bordentown tomorrow.
Got an incredible number of cards, phone calls, and good wishes. Barb H. and Susan visited me in the hospital and nephew Tim sent a lovely bouquet. Good thoughts and wishes coming from all around and they're healing me, I say.

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...