Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Mary Ann picked me up at noon and we zipped over to Produce Junction. We both got brilliantly beautiful poinsettias, plus plenty of veggies. To Shore Diner for lunch, where we split liverwurst and onion and grilled chicken sandwiches. I ordered Sam Adams and was surprised to find it's a dark beer; was even more surprised to find I liked it.
After that, I took something back to Babies 'R' Us, then we spent an hour or so at Kohl's and that reminded me why I don't like to shop with anybody else--what a bore. Ran into Virginia H. and Lorraine G. from SB, then was pleased to see Mary H., h.s. friend, and we had a good chat.
Leaving, I saw at the door, Dee G., who owns our old home on Rosborough Avenue. Must get together with her soon.
Got home a bit before 5:00. Talked to sister Betty and later to daughter Ellen. Must get busy on the profile of the Z.'s for The Breeze.

2 comments:

iloveac said...

Rosemary,
I absolutely love liverwurst and onion on Jewish rye almost as much as scrapple. You've made my mouth water.
I feel the same way about shopping with another person...not for me.
Did my email go thru the other day where I mentioned a book you might like?
/p

Mimi said...

Pat, your e-mail did go through--I'm sorry, I thought I had responded. Will do so now.
P.S. I hadn't had liverwurst for probably 20 years and it was T*O D*I*E F*O*R!!

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...