Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happily, I'm out of my slump. Left about 6:30 am to go to the mass for Pat yesterday and was pleased to have friends Mary and Connie come in. Also saw and accepted condolences from Pat B. and Teresa McG. Mary and I went to breakfast, then I stopped back at her house to continue our conversation. After lunch, I went over to Julie L.'s and she, Barb H., and Pat G., and I played Scrabble for a few hours.
Now, I'm not a Scrabble fan. Although I like crossword puzzles and some computer word games, I'm not crazy about playing any game with a group. Not sure why that is; maybe I'm not very competitive. This, however, was mildly fun, mostly because it was just a Scrabble game.
Refreshing. The four of us plan to meet twice a month, alternating houses.
Wider: I was honored to be asked to contribute to one of my favorite pro-peace and progressive blogs. Here's the link for anyone interested:
http://deadhorse1995.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Jim Wetzel said...

Excellent post -- I left a comment there. I hope you plan to continue. Bookmarked!

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...