Thursday, October 01, 2009

Today, a reporter from The Press of Atlantic City is coming to interview me about Pat. He'll be featured in an upcoming piece called "Legacies," a series about area people recently deceased. I'm excited about this and have dug out all kinds of pictures and memorabilia to show him. Hope I can remember some of Pat's better anecdotes.
Had acting class last night. Sandi's and my piece went well and we got useful, mostly positive feedback. Artistic director Desi was there and we learned he's arranged with the library to have some kind of presentation there in November. He hasn't yet decided what, but he may select one or more of the scenes from the class. I'd like to perform for it, whether or not my piece is included, but we'll see.
Dinner with Mary Ellen M. tonight.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...