Monday, October 26, 2009

Well, I fell down on the job this morning. Didn't get up until 7:00, then had a problem with Outlook Express receiving. Finally resolved it--I think--and realized it was time to leave for the hike this morning. Didn't have time to post an entry.
Just got back, and it was a terrifically good experience. We went at a fairly moderate pace for seven miles (walked from 9:30 to 12:30), starting at Pakim Pond and through the brilliantly colored woods on a glorious sunny fall day.
Yesterday, I went with Frank and Barbara to Rancocas Valley to see two one-acters, Sorry, Wrong Number and The Hitchhiker. Our mutual friend and fellow member of LETCO, Ellen V., directed the first and had small parts in both. They were wonderfully well done. The three of us are invited to Ellen's in Forked Rider, for dinner next Sunday.
After the plays, the D.'s had me over for dinner--I brought the salad--and I enjoyed vegetarian chili and generous libations of wine, plus--a special treat--some Bailey's Irish Creme to top it off. Yum, but that hardly fits in my weight-loss regime.
Have rehearsal for Riders tonight, then again on Thursday. I'm glad they're early--6 to 8 pm--as the second one is at Kathy's on LBI.

1 comment:

iloveac said...

I was wondering where you were.
The hike must have been wonderful with the all the colors.
Those 7 miles will take care of the Bailey's and if not....too bad..I'm sure it was delicieux.

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...