Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Sunny, funny, money day!
Well, okay, not the last and by "funny," I mean it was fun--just couldn't resist rhyming.
It started off with a welcome Skype call from the Tokyo twosome. Simultaneously, Bob S. came to blow out the sprinkler pipes--or whatever mysterious thing he does--so that's off my mind. Had a pleasant chat and look-see with the lovebirds, then cleaned up a bit and dressed for my lunch date with Peg.
We went to Sweet Jenny's in Barnegat and greatly enjoyed the food and each other's company. Peg and I will drove to Elva G.'s art gallery in Lambertville next week, then she leaves for Florida on the 24th. We talked about the possibility that I'll visit brother Larry in Miami in the new year and might be able to drop in on her (although it's about 4 hours away).
A. came in the afternoon and did a few chores for me. Just a bit after, I went next door to tell Frank and Barb D. I had some packages that came for them. They both came over and brought information on several outings they're kind enough to ask me to go to with them. I enthusiastically accepted all four of them, starting with an Italian street festival in Toms River this weekend. Yipee!
Brother Jim called later in the day to thank me for sending him the article about Pat and we had a good talk. All's well in Virginia, I'm happy to say--and all's well here, too.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...