Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Didn't get home from the hike until after 1:00, then had lunch. It was a gorgeous day, but this morning, it's raining.
Went to the video store (or whatever they're called nowadays) and the library to see if they had Sorry, Wrong Number, the movie. Neither did, and for all I know, it was never done in home format (or whatever that's called ditto).
Had rehearsal last night--evening, actually, as it was 6 to 8, a very good time for me. It was just Kathy, the director, who also plays one of my daughters, and Lucille, the other daughter. We went through it and discussed various aspects. Will meet again Thursday at Kathy's on LBI.

2 comments:

Jonathan Versen said...

Hi Mimi,
I think I fond it, albeit chopped up in 9 parts:
"Sorry, Wrong Number 1/9"

Mimi said...

Thanks, Jon, but see today's entry: I tried YouTube before I read your message. Must remember the next time I'm hankerin' for a particular movie I can't find elsewhere.

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...