Monday, September 14, 2009

Sandi showed up yesterday to rehearse, but Franklin didn't. There was some mix-up in communications, but no harm done, I guess. We'll met again on Wednesday, although Sandi will be away then. I promised neighbor Judy K. I'd pick her up, as she wants to join the acting class, too.
Got a troubling phone call from the daughter of my cousin, Bob F., from California. Karen had run her Dad's phone messages--there were 32 of them!--and wanted to be sure he had called me back. He had, and had extended his condolences, but I told her I was concerned at his evident confusion. Unfortunately, she told me, he seems to be slipping away. He's sleeping a lot and is eating too little.
Got a cheerier web call from Ellen, who got a new camera and sent me pics of her re-decorated house. Boy, it's great--looks brand new. I love the colors she picked for the walls, plus the new carpet. Can't wait to see it, which I hope will be before too long.
Meeting Peg for lunch at Hearthside today.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...