Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Took Pat to the dermatologist to get the stitches in his arm out, but we were told they're not ready and must stay in longer. Will ask them to do it when he goes for the long procedure in Toms River next week.
We had a thunderstorm just as we got home and Pat didn't go to the bay. About 4:00, Old George stopped in (he had called earlier) with a nice bag of his tomatoes. He stayed to chat, I invited him to stay for dinner, he accepted, although he kept telling me he didn't want me to go to at lot of trouble. I told I go to a lot of trouble every day--and had to assure him I was kidding. Got another chop out of the freezer., gave the fellas that, peas, applesauce, and potatoes, with pudding (store bought!) for dessert. I had a Boca burger and broccoli.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...