Saturday, September 06, 2008

Enjoyed a surprise outing yesterday afternoon. Mary Ann V. offered me her ticket to Surflight Theatre's "Swingtime" as she has a cold. "Sure!," said I, and Mary S. (Mary Ann and Mary have season tickets) picked me up.
Great show, set up as a USO canteen with a wealth of the old-time numbers; terrific singing, dancing, and a nice little story line. I had just salad beforehand, and we didn't get home until 5:00. While I was gone, Susan had brought over a portion of the "Tomato Chickpea Spinach Simmer" she had just made--awkward name for a delectable dish. I had that with the rest of my salad and, yummy, yum, yum.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...