Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Spent part of the day racing to the Laudromat and back. Had to go several times because I washed the heavy quilt and the mattress cover, both king-sized. In the meantime, I didn't have much time to eat, so after feeding Pat, simply had a medium--well, pretty large--spaghetti squash for lunch.
Went to Acme early, as we were low on staples (for me, that means veggies and fruit). I managed to spend $88 on nothin' much, then rounded out my stash at Tucker Tom's. There I found yams, cauliflower, tomatoes, red onions, beets, peaches, and cantaloupe. By 6:00, I was really, really hungry and enjoyed swordfish and a big dish of cauliflower. Gave Pat a baked chicken leg, smashed 'taters (I just can't help myself!), and stewed tomatoes.
I definitely want to get to WW this Saturday, as it'll be three weeks since I was weighed. I'm pretty sure I haven't gained and I may have lost, but I want to be sure. It's important for me to get weighed in periodically just for a while--okay, for the rest of my life--to keep at my present size and, especially, energy. I want never to go back to 204 pounds and feeling draggy all the time.
Later: Just calculated my BMI (Body Mass Index) and found that it's 22.6; I hadn't known it was that simple to do. I was told at the site I used that I'm in a good range--no surprise, really.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...