Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We were early for Pat's "all day" 10:30 dermatologist appointment, but cooled our heels until quarter of twelve before he was called into the examining room. After more waiting, Doc came in and glanced at the leison, then said we'd have to go to a plastic surgeon. Surgeon is in Brick so we drove there to find the place, about 20 miles from dermatologist. Upshot was we didn't get home until after 3:00. Pat ate his sandwich and I ate some of my salad in the car. Got home and had a butternut squash; Boca burger and Egg Beaters for dinner.
We go to the surgeon, but only for a "consult" on Thursday. Only appointment open was 9 am, which will make for a serious problem, as we have to leave the house by 7:30--damn!
Later: I just called the surgeon's office and was able to change the appointment to Monday at 1:30. I hope the four-day delay won't cause any more problems.

3 comments:

iloveac said...

Rosemary,
Did some doc schedule a MOHS procedure without seeing the lesion? Unbelievable!

Mimi said...

Pat, actually, no, it was seen in the other office and we were to schedule an appointment where they do above the neck stuff. I delayed, as there was so much going on, so it's mainly my fault. Pat has had so many skin cancers removed, I guess I saw it as just another; didn't have the sense of urgency I should have. This just joins the long list of sins of which I'm guilty.

iloveac said...

Te absolvo....go and sin no more.

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...