Saturday, September 27, 2008

After Santori's with Leslie in the morning (and stocking up on practically every item in the vegetable kingdom), didn't do a hell of a lot yesterday. Saw the beginning of the "debate," but since I can't stay up much past 9:00, not much. It's one of those show biz things, anyway, just as the conventions are. I want to read about the candidates and their views, not watch them all prettified, coached, and lacquered up (or liquored up, who knows?).
Well, damn, I copied and wanted to paste in here a comment on one of the blogs I read, The Daily Kos. It concerns the "bailout" (gang rape of the American taxpayer, that is) and clearly expressed my own feelings and beliefs. Unfortunately, I can't seem to transfer it from the draft to this entry, so it appears as a separate Friday one below.
I'm an ignoramus with these machines!
Later: Just back from Weight Watchers. Was surprised, but not overly concerned, that I've gained 2.4 pounds, so I'm at 129.6 with an even 70 pounds off. Will correct by next week, I'm sure.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...