Monday, September 08, 2008

Took J. home, then stayed for his soccer game. Got home at 3:30 starved, as I hadn't had time for lunch; thought I'd have a bite after I washed bedclothes. Disaster: When I put the king pillow in the washer, it ballooned up, I didn't know it, and when I glanced into the laundry room, I saw the that the floor was flooded. Much yelling and gnashing of teeth, then I hauled out the Floormaster and that sucked it up. After several hours of clean-up, I downed leftover salad and felt better. For dinner, gave Pat leftover beef roast. I had zucchini, yam, and leftover sliced potatoes. Strenuous--but slenderizing--day.

No comments:

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...