Wednesday, September 17, 2008

After stopping at the library, went to my new "home borrower" client's, Jean C., in New Gretna. Enjoyed a chat with her and gave her the three books I chose--light mysteries, which she had indicated she liked. Returned several paperbacks for her.
This lady lives in an addition off her daughter's home; daughter has four big dogs, as Jean had told me on the phone. If there's anything I'm afraid of, it's dogs, and these aren't just dogs, they're big dogs, and there's not just one of them, there are four. Aagh! Luckily, however, they stay in the front of the house and there's a closed door between. They didn't even bark the whole time I was there, but I admit to feeling slightly uneasy during my visit. Jean, however, was delightful to talk to; I left her the list I had been provided of mysteries on order, plus my phone numbers. She'll call me with her selections and I'll bring them to her.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...