Sunday, September 07, 2008

Picked up J. to go back at Surflight last evening to see "Winnie the Pooh" on stage with Leslie, Dennis, and their granddaughters. The hurricane was in evidence, but we got through and had a neat time. Mike called on the web cam when we got home and we got to see Vivian and Violet, the little sweetie pies.
Because the show was at 6:00 and we had to leave the house at 4:45, I didn't get much dinner. In fact, I didn't get any dinner, aside from a slice of American cheese I shoved in my mouth while making Pat's sandwich. (I'm going to make him more dinner-ey dinners from now on in, sez my guilty conscience.) Lunch was a salad and a yam. Due to the weather, we didn't get much outdoor activity this time, but played board games instead.
I like to get weighed in at WW every two weeks, but didn't have time yesterday. Guess I'll just wait until next week--I don't think I've gained and may have lost more.
Will take J. back up in a few hours and stay for his soccer game.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...