Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Took friend Mary Ann Van O. to SeaOaks for lunch. Instead of my usual, I splurged with the Cobb salad--oh, boy, and yummy-yum-yum! Of course, it's loaded with things I don't usually eat, including bacon, but I finished only half and took home the rest. Also had a Coors light.
It's funny that I have plenty of beer at home, but I never drink it there. It's not because I'm worried about the alcohol content, but I don't want to add to calorie intake. When I go out, though, I see no problem with a light one.
We stopped down the bay after to see Pat, then went to Parson's Seafood to see if they had flounder, but they didn't. Mary Ann came home with me and we chatted for an hour; she left as Pat came in.
I had the rest of the salad for dinner, along with a yam and was well satisfied. Gave Pat cube steak, but also made him potatoes Julianne. Think I'll go for flounder (him) and salmon (me) tonight.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...