Saturday, August 16, 2008

Have stuck to my "eating low on the food chain" resolve. Stopped at Tucker Tom's to get lots of veggies. Had salad and broccoli for lunch, shrimp, butternut squash, and Brussel sprouts for dinner (followed, of course, by wine and popcorn at 8:00). Also took a second walk yesterday; I want to increase my daily exercise.
This morning I'll find out just how much I've gained over the past month. I think it's no more than a few p0unds, as I can still easily button and zip my clothes. On that topic, I was pleased to see that the new Gloria Vanderbilt, size 8 short jeans I just bought fit like a glove.
Will record my progress (or lack thereof) when I get back from Weight Watchers in a few hours.
Later: Okay, I gained 1.8, about what I expected. That's not too bad, as I'm still in the one-twenties (but barely, at 129.6) and am still down an even 70 pounds. I do want to be vigilant, though, and will continue to eat heavy--no, no, light!--on the veggie side. May decide to get weighed in weekly, too.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...