Thursday, August 28, 2008

Terrific time at the park in Freehold yesterday, especially in the "sprayground" for kids. Took lunch as described and everybody loved it. They devoured every crumb, and went into raptures over the blueberry buckle. I was happy with my salad and just fed myself on their enjoyment. As it turned out, I didn't need my bathing suit; just took off my shoes and socks to enjoy watching the children's antics.
The park offers more than water fun. The kids played on the swings and slides, and baby enjoyed the sandbox. Then the "big boys" played soccer, while Mommy and I ran after the little one, who likes to toddle around and try to steal other people's shoes and toys.
Got home by 5:30 and gave Pat scrapple and eggs for dinner. I had an omelet with Egg Beaters. Old George had sent home a bag of luscious tomatoes from his garden--so, so good. I put a few slices in my omelet and will invite Old George for dinner soon.

No comments:

Friday

Weight: stayed the same at home (125.4) and at T.O.P.S. was up an inconsequential .06 to 125.4. Maria brought a guest and we had a fairly in...