Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Stocked up for today's picnic after taking Pat to the dermatologist. Will bring ham and cheese on rye, peanut butter and jelly on white, salad, crystal pickles, mixed fruit, and iced tea and diet soda (in cans left over from the anniversary party). I have plenty of throw-away tableware and will bring a tablecloth, too.
For dessert, I made a incredibly delicious blueberry buckle from the recipe I got from Susan. Gave Pat a square last night and he heartily approved it. I even took one (one bite, that is) myself. Oh, joy, was that good!
Found out we'll be at a water park, although I think that just means wading pools for the kids. Nevertheless, will bring my bathing suit, although it feels very cool this morning; hope it warms up.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...