Saturday, February 10, 2007

This will be short because, aside from my usual chores, I hardly did a damned thing yesterday aside from exercise (to the tape) in the morning. Susan got a new refrig (stainless steel, freezer on the bottom) and because she couldn't put anything in it for 3 hours, asked if I had room in mine for some stuff. I did and she brought something in a crockpot for the party tonight. It tells you something when I say that was the high point of the day. When Pat went to the bay in the afternoon, I fell asleep on the coach, which I don't like to do, but was in a draggy mood.
Leslie sent a e-mail about the WalkAmerica--the D.'s next door will walk, too--and I heard from twin Betty that she started a blog. Can't wait to be able to read it, but haven't been able to get into it yet.
It snowed lightly last night. Hope it isn't slippery so we can walk.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...